Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island ALSO needs your help

My name is Atty. Jayson Giducos Repaso, born and raised in the little town of Sta. Fe, Bantayan Island. Sta. Fe is famous for its white sand beaches and the go-to place for tourists during the Holy Week.

Although I now live and work in the city, I never fail to go back to my hometown from time to time. I would never miss an opportunity to go there and be reunited with my family and friends. God knows how much I love that place and the people. This is the reason why I ran for the position of Municipal Councilor last election and fortunately, I won.

Last Friday, November 8, 2013, a great tragedy fell upon this place I call home. Super typhoon "Yolanda", internationally known as Haiyan, struck and destroyed my beloved town. The storm is over, putting the place in ruins and the people were left with almost nothing.






To my friends, colleagues, and fellow Santafehanons, WE BADLY NEED YOUR HELP. WE ACCEPT DONATIONS WHETHER IN CASH OR IN KIND. LET US HELP RESTORE OUR ISLAND PARADISE. OUR HOME. IT’S TIME TO GIVE BACK.


FOR CASH DONATIONS
Please deposit through the following Saving Accounts that I have:
JAYSON GIDUCOS REPASO
Wealthbank Ramos: 006020075079
BDO: 002450162492
Metrobank: 0943094451605
Please also TEXT THE TRANSACTION CODE to JURNALIZA REPASO my sister, for liquidation. Her number is 0923-965-0965.


FOR DONATIONS IN-KIND
We have set up drop off points here:
  • V-A Bayabas St., Mambaling, Cebu City: contact Jurnaliza Repaso thru this number: 0923-965-0965.

INTERNATIONAL DONORS
You can donate via Paypal (click the DONATE button below). The funds will go to my personal Paypal account, which I will personally withdraw. If you need assistance, just send me an email at attyjaysonrepaso@yahoo.com. You can donate even if you don’t have a Paypal account. Just follow the instructions after you click the button.




How to Reach Me
You can call or text me through these numbers:
0908-880-6503 (SMART)
0916-616-2585 (GLOBE)

These people can also assist you in contacting your friends and loved ones:
  • MaiMai Sambajon: 0910-865-6920 (SMART) / 0936-138-1136 (GLOBE)
  • Tina Gilbuena: 0915-341-1851 (GLOBE)
  • Arvin Penalosa: 0917-714-9952 (GLOBE)
  • Darma Santillan: 0906-396-3080 (GLOBE)
  • Lemuel Rosos: 0906-210-8131 (GLOBE)
  • Jurnaliza Repaso: 0923-965-0965 (SUN)


RELIEF OPERATIONS’ PROGRESS

  • The 1st batch of relief goods arrived at Santa Fe, Bantayan Island around 10 AM. This is in cooperation with the local government unit of the Municipality of Sta. Fe.
  • Another batch will depart from Cebu City at 11 PM on November 10, 2013. You may drop off relief goods at V-A Bayabas St., Mambaling, Cebu City (contact Jurnaliza Repaso thru this number: 0923-965-0965). 

WE BADLY NEED

Drinkable water, medicine and medical supplies for victims’ wounds (betadine, cotton, gauze, Battery-Operated Flash Lights, Food (bread, snacks, noodles, canned goods, anything that is not highly perishable), coffee, powdered milk, blankets, things for day-to-day needs (napkin, deodorant, laundry soap, bath soap, shampoo, etc.), rice, and cash for house repairs. This is according to MaiMai Sambajon and Shemaine Lucmayon who are at Sta. Fe right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment